Observation decks in the tourist places of Kyiv will be equipped with optical devices. For this purpose, an investor will be attracted.
Thus, the installation of optical devices is provided at the following addresses:
- Volodymyrska street, 2 (near the National Museum of History of Ukraine);
- Andryivskyi Descent, 23 (near St. Andrew's Church);
- Desyatynna street, 12 (near the Alley of Artists);
- Borychiv Descent, 10-A;
- Volodymyrsʹka Hirka Park (near the gazebo);
- Velyka Zhytomyrska street, 20-A;
- Obolonskaya embankment, 33;
- Pedestrian park bridge on the Trukhaniv island across the Dnieper River, place № 1;
- Pedestrian park bridge on the Trukhaniv island across the Dnieper River, place № 2;
- Volodymyrsʹka hirka Park (near the monument to Prince Volodymyr);
- Pedestrian and bicycle crossing bridge between the parks "Khreschatyi" and "Volodymyrsʹka Hirka", place № 1;
- Pedestrian and bicycle crossing bridge between the parks "Khreschatyi" and "Volodymyrsʹka Hirka", place № 2;
- Volodymyrsʹka Hirka Park (near the playground);
The customer of the project implementation is the municipal enterprise "Kyiv Center for Urban Development". Municipal Enterprise "Kyiv Investment Agency" has been determined as the customer for the investment tender preparatory works. Based on these documents, the Department of Economics and Investments of the Kyiv City State Administration will develop the terms and conditions of the investment tender.
Conducting an investment tender under the established procedure is assigned to the permanent investment commission.