- The project is included in the list of objects that need to attract investment;
- Approximate technical and economic indicators and possible pre-design proposals have been developed;
- Kyiv city council made a decision "On property issues related to the construction of a medical institution" (dismantling permit);
- An investment tender finished.
- Bids were opened;
- The winner of the investment tender will be determined during the next investment commission.
The project foresees the demolition of an outpatient clinic (690.8 m2) and the construction of a healthcare facility on 15-A Igor Shamo boulevard in the Dniprovskyi district of Kyiv.
15-A Ihor Shamo boulevard, Dniprovskyi district, Kyiv.
An investee located in the Dniprovskyi district of Kyiv and bordered by high-rise residential buildings and educational institutions. The proximity of public transport - 350 m.
Technical and economic indicators*
|Approximate land area, ha||0.1466|
|Existing real estate, (subject to demolition), m2||690.8|
|Build-up area (project), m2||395|
|GLA (project), m2||1,430.3|
|GBA (project), m2||1,580|
|Number of floors (project)||4|
|The area of the premises of the medical institution, m2||931.9|
|Common areas (hall, corridors, stairs), m2||498.4|
|Estimated project budget, mln UAH||34.26|
|Cost of communal property, mln UAH||2.52|
*The final technical and economic indicators of the Investment Object and detailed information on the Investment Object, including the final (total) cost of construction of the Investment Object, will be determined on the basis of the project documentation developed and approved in the prescribed manner.