Nowadays the building of the Zagreb Cinema (2,561.5 m2) is in an abandoned and technically unusable condition and needs to attract investment. The project envisages the demolition of non-residential buildings located on the land plot and compensation by the investor of its value by transferring funds to a special fund of the Kyiv city budget and free transfer to communal ownership part of the investment object (cultural). The investor receives ownership of the newly built facility.
116 Holosiivsky avenue, Holosiivskyi district, Kyiv, Ukraine.
A land plot of approximately 1.17 hectares is located on the territory of multi-story residential development. Proximity to the public transport stop - 180 m (trolleybus).
TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC INDICATORS*
|Approximate land area, ha||1.17|
|Building footprint area (project), м2||5,800|
|Gross Building Area (project), m2, including:||26,012|
|Office premises, m2||8,700|
|Parking with 220 spaces, m2||7,020|
|The common area (corridors, stairs, elevators, halls), m2||2,800|
|Number of floors||2-4-6|
|Project budget, mln UAH||558|
*All of the above indicators are approximate and provided for familiarization.
- An independent assessment of the value of real estate: UAH 20 million;
- The decision of Kyiv City Council on property issues (dismantling permit) is being expected;
- Allocation of land for permanent use.
- Compensation of the value of the real estate to the budget of Kyiv;
- Free transfer to communal ownership of a part of the investment object (cultural object).