Nowadays the buildings (2,482 m2) on part of the territory of Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №18are in an abandoned, technically unusable condition and need to attract investment. The project envisages the demolition of non-residential buildings located on the land plot and compensation by the investor of its value by transferring funds to a special fund of the Kyiv city budget. The investor receives ownership of the newly built facility.
3 Zoologichna str., Shevchenkivsky district, Kyiv.
The investment object is located in the Shevchenkivskyi district of Kyiv on the part of the territory of the Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №18.Proximity to public transport (bus stop) - 800 m, "Polytechnic Institute“ metro station - 1.2 km.
TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC INDICATORS
|Approximate land area, ha||1.2|
|Building footprint area, m2||2,990|
|Area of existing municipal property (subject to write-off and demolition)||2,482.2|
|GBA (project), m2||18,935|
|Treatment section, m2||8,754|
|Outpatient clinic, m2||8,250|
|Parking with 49 lots||1,710|
|Number of floors||7-8|
|A tentative budget of the project, UAH mln||164.4|
|Cost of communal property objects (according to independent valuation), UAH mln||16.7|
- The project is included in the list of objects that need to attract investment;
- Approximate technical and economic indicators and pre-design proposals have been developed;
- An independent assessment of the real estate located on the site was conducted (UAH 16,69 million);
- Draft decision of the Kyiv City Council on property issues related to the construction of a private medical center on the 3 Zoologichna str. in Shevchenkivskyi district is scheduled for consideration at the plenary session of the Kyiv City Council.
- Making a decision of the Kyiv City Council on property issues related to the construction of a private medical center on 3 Zoologichna str. in Shevchenkivskyi district;
- Approval of the terms and conditions of the investment tender and tender announcement.
FORECAST OF RESULTS
The project implementation will expand the network of medical facilities, including modern medical equipment, improvement of provision of medical services to citizens with the use of the latest technologies in the medical sector, the creation of new workplaces, as well as attraction of investment resources to the Kyiv city economy and development of health care.