The project envisages the construction of a private medical center on a land plot with a total area of 1.2 hectares. There are 4 buildings on the site (boiler room, vegetable storage, laundry, garages), which are in a critical condition and does not provide any economic activity. The project provides for the cancellation of the property of communal ownership and reimbursement of its value to the budget of Kyiv.
3 Zoologichna str., Shevchenkivsky district, Kyiv.
The object of investment is located in the Shevchenkivsky district of Kyiv. The closeness of the public transport stop is 800 m.
TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC INDICATORS
|Approximate land area, ha||1.2|
|Building footprint area, m2||2,990|
|Area of existing municipal property (subject to write-off and demolition)||2,482.2|
|GBA (project), m2||18,935|
|Outpatient clinic, m2||8,250|
|Parking with 49 lots||1,710|
|Number of floors||7-8|
|A tentative budget of the project, UAH mln||410.6|
|Cost of communal property objects (according to independent valuation), UAH mln||16.7|
- The project is included in the list of objects that requires investment attraction;
- Kyiv City Council’s permission for the dismantling of communal buildings is expected;
- Developed a pre-design proposal;
- Carried independent valuation of real estate located on the site.
- Adoption of the decision of the Kyiv City Council on property issues related to the construction of a private medical center on the 3 Zoologichna str. in Shevchenkivsky district of Kyiv;
- Preparation of the terms of the tender for attracting the investor.
FORECAST OF RESULTS
The project implementation will expand the network of medical facilities, including modern medical equipment, improvement of provision of medical services to citizens with the use of the latest technologies in the medical sector, the creation of new workplaces, as well as attraction of investment resources to the Kyiv city economy and development of health care.